-Minimum scale available for new-production customized vectors:full batch (1,5- 2 mL). The 100 µL, 500 µL and 1 mL production scales are only available either for marker vectors (routinely produced by the UPV) or customized vectors previously produced by the UPV under request.
– The above prices correspond to the production, purification and QC tests starting from preexisting adenovirus stocks or pAAV plasmids specifically designed for the AAV production (either provided by the researcher or marker vectors routinely produced at the UPV/customized vectors previously produced at the UPV). For new-production customized vectors without a preexisting starting material, extra charges may apply (see below).
– Adenovirus vector pre-stock generation (transgene cloning + recombination): 495 € (transgene provided by the researcher).
– AAV vectors: additional 240€ will be charged for the transgene cloning (240 € for each cloning step required, transgene provided by the researcher).
– Transgene generation: please, contact us for a quote.
– Prices refer to a standard production. For larger scale production, please contact us.
– Extra quality control assays (mycoplasma test, sterility test, RCA test) are also available. Please contact us for a quote.
– For academic institutions, discounts are offered in large scale productions, and extra quality control assays.
– Prices do not include: delivery costs and 21% VAT.
– Prices are valid until December 31st 2021, subject to modification by UPV.
– Virus generation, amplification, purification and QC tests usually need between 6 to 10 weeks.
– Adenovirus serotypes produced are: Ad5, Ad5/40, Ad5/52, CAV2.
– AAV pseudotypes routinely produced are: AAV1, AAV2, AAV6, AAV8, AAV9, AAV rh10, AAVretro, AAV-PHP.eB and AAV-PHP.S
– Please contact us to request information for AAV3, AAV4, AAV5 and AAV7 vectors.
– All vectors produced are for research use only.