– An additional 210€ will be charged if transgene cloning is not possible in a single cloning step.
– Prices refer to a standard production. For larger scale production, please contact us.
– Extra quality control assays (mycoplasma test, sterility test, RCA test) are also available. Please contact us for a quote.
– For academic institutions, discounts are offered in large scale productions, and extra quality control assays.
– Prices do not include: delivery costs and 21% VAT.
– Prices are valid until December 31st 2019, subject to modification by UPV.
– Virus generation, amplification, purification and QC tests usually need between 6 to 10 weeks.
– Adenovirus serotypes produced are: Ad5, Ad5/40, Ad5/52, CAV2.
– AAV pseudotypes routinely produced are: AAV1, AAV2, AAV6, AAV8, AAV9, AAV rh10, AAVretro, AAV-PHP.eB and AAV-PHP.S
– Please contact us to request information for AAV3, AAV4, AAV5 and AAV7 vectors.
– All vectors produced are for research use only.